- Semaglutide is a revolutionary medication that has become the primary choice for treating type 2 diabetes and long term weight management. This FDA-approved treatment helps to lower both A1C readings and other metabolic conditions in those struggling with obesity. Semaglutide works by combining a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist with an appetite suppressant, resulting in an effective dual weight loss approach. This product increases insulin production in the body and then balances it out so that your appetite is suppressed, you consume less calories and you ultimately lose weight.
- Another form of weight management treatment, MOTS-c regulates cellular (skeletal muscle and fat) metabolism, ultimately leading to weight loss via fatty acid oxidation. By increasing the levels of carnitine shuttles, which transport activated fatty acids into the mitochondria for β-oxidation, increases the level of a β-oxidation intermediate, and reduces intracellular levels of essential and non-essential fatty acids, thus promoting increased enhanced lipid (fat) use in the body. In terms of glucose homeostasis, this treatment reverses and/or reduces age-dependent skeletal muscle insulin resistance and non-fasting glucose levels and significantly improves the response in glucose tolerance tests.
- Enhances glucose metabolism
- Decreases insulin resistance
- Enhances glucose uptake in muscles
- Accelerates bone fracture healing
- Enhances energy and performance, promoting exercise endurance
- Encourages a promising effect on lifespan and longevity
Tirzepatide/with BPC 157
- Derived from a specific protein found in the stomach, BPC 157 can increase the blood flow going back to certain injuries, protecting organs, preventing stomach ulcers and even healing skin burns. BPC 157 has also been found to aid in tendon healing involving tendon outgrowth, cell survival and cell mitigation. Due to its therapeutic and aesthetic properties, BPC 157 can help those looking to shed a few pounds successfully do so.
- The Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) is one of the endocrine hormones that is produced in the liver. The release of this hormone increases in the presence of Human Growth Hormone. This hormone is one of the best growth hormones and a facilitator of general cell growth, which it does by targeting different specific tissues. In more autocrine cell communication processes, it facilitates cell division. This treatment inhibits the movement of glucose into the body cells, facilitating fat burning and the use of fat in the body for energy use.
- The half-life of IGF-1 LR3 is about 20 – 30 hours, making it more potent than the regular base IGF-1 and the preferred variant by a majority of patients and physicians. Because it can be sustained in the body for more than a day, it efficiently binds to cell receptors in the muscle cells and activates cell communication, subsequently improving the growth rate of muscles the entire time. A daily administration of this dosage is strong supported, as IGF-1 LR3 cycles the whole body and binds to receptors on muscle cells and acts for about a day.
- Protein synthesis in the body
- Fat storage is channeled for energy production, which results in a noticeable fat loss.
- Positive effects on metabolism, increasing lean body mass and decreasing fat
- Increase in regenerative properties of the body’s nerve tissues
- Upregulates antioxidant benefit and ligament strength
- Boosts hyperplasia in muscle cells, which leads to fuller muscle tissues.
- Improved cognitive function
- If you’re searching for another peptide therapy to aid in weight loss, Tesamorelin might be for you. Tesamorelin is a growth-hormone releasing analog (GHRH) that can increase IGF-1 levels by an average of 181 micrograms/liter. This growth hormone (HGH) can bind and stimulate the GHRH receptors within the body that have a similar potency with GHRH. This treatment has been proven to decrease carotid intima-media thickness (cIMT), visceral adipose tissue (VAT) and c-reactive protein (CRP). In addition, Tesamorelin can improve cognitive function for those of old age or who suffer an increased risk for Alzhemer’s disease or dementia.
- Increased production of HGH (human growth hormone)
- Increases IGF-1 or the Insulin Growth Factor-1 without needing to alter glucose parameters
- Reduced triglycerides
- Reduced Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)
- Reduced Carotid Intima-Media Size (cIMT)
- Improved cognition in adults who are over the age of 60
AOD9604 (advanced Obesity drug)
AOD9604 is a synthetic peptide fragment that comprises a modified 15 amino acid region of GH (the tail end, which burns fat). Similar to GH, AOD9604 aids in the reduction of obesity. Additionally, it does not stimulate the production of IGF-1.
- Promotes fat burning without affecting blood sugar or tissue growth
- Prompts fat release from obese fat cells
- Prevents lipogenesis (fat accumulation)
- Treatment in osteoarthritis, hypercholesterolemia, bone and cartilage repair
- Boosts the body’s metabolism
- Less appetite stimulation
At Newregen, we are passionate about helping you look and feel your best. That is why we take weight management very seriously. Our medically-guided weight management programs always begin with a comprehensive, full body assessment that allows us to look deep into your habits, hormones and more. From there, we can create a customized plan that provides you with the information you need to choose a treatment program wisely.